Are you looking to make some extra money? We know how tough it can be to find a well-paying job, especially if you’ve recently moved to the U.S. and are still settling in. Fortunately, there are numerous ways to supplement your income while working to put yourself and your family on the path to financial stability.
Online surveys are a legitimate way to generate extra income. They’re simple, quick, and require no prior knowledge or special skills to complete. Learn where to find these types of paid surveys and what to keep in mind before getting started.
What Are Paid Surveys?
Paid surveys are online questionnaires in which participants provide feedback on a product, service, brand, or event. Compensation usually comes in the form of redeemable points, vouchers, rewards, or money for answering the questions.
While it can be an easy and quick way to earn extra cash, we don’t recommend making online surveys your sole source of income. The number of surveys available to complete at any given time varies, and it can be hard to create a steady financial plan or budget around that. As a result, most people use surveys to supplement another form of income.
Here are some things to consider when looking for paid online surveys:
- Questions are usually multiple choice or essay form and take only a few minutes to complete
- Surveys are hosted on specific websites
- All you need is a computer or a smartphone with an internet connection
- Surveys can be completed anywhere, anytime
- Participation is entirely voluntary, and you may complete as many as you wish, increasing your earnings by filling out surveys on multiple websites
What Are the Best Sites for Paid Surveys?
Numerous websites offer paid surveys; however, many aren’t credible but are instead scams designed to steal your money or personal information.
The best websites to fill out paid surveys are those that are free, simple to use, and pay out money earned in a timely manner. We have listed the best sites that meet these criteria below:1. SABEResPODER Rewards Program
Our platform offers a solid and dependable Rewards program for people living in the United States, regardless of immigration status or length of stay. It’s a quick and easy way to make extra money.
- Several ways to earn money:
- Survey Center: Consists of completing surveys online on various topics such as cars and food, among others. You can earn on average between $0.50 and $5.00 per completed survey. By joining our Rewards program, you not only make extra money from the comfort of your own home, but you also help companies improve their products to make them more useful to the Latino community.
- Learn and Earn: This is a series of educational courses that you can take from anywhere through your smartphone. For each course you complete, you’ll receive a cash reward. The courses cover practical topics such as finance and health that can help you learn new tools and useful skills. What’s better than earning money while learning at the same time?
- Referrals (coming soon): Receive a bonus for each person who joins our community through a referral. You can invite friends, family, and acquaintances that are in the United States.
- If you have a PODERcard account, your earnings are deposited almost immediately. There’s no minimum amount needed to earn before you can withdraw the funds. For example, if you’ve just earned $2 and have a PODERcard, that money is yours to use whenever you want.
- Another way to receive the money earned is through a Prepaid Rewards Card. You must accumulate a minimum of $10 to be able to access the funds.
- Unlike other paid survey platforms, SABEResPODER offers a much faster way to earn money. Members can make on average between $0.50 and $5.00 per completed survey.
- All of the topics covered in the courses are extremely relevant and useful for making decisions in your daily life. Unlike other websites, you gain valuable knowledge in addition to financial compensation.
- To participate, simply register with SABEResPODER—your membership is free!
- Surveys can be completed from the PODERcard app.
- Our dedicated Customer Care team can assist and guide you through the entire process if you have any questions.
This platform is available in 45 countries and 26 languages. To sign up, first create an account and fill out your profile. LifePoints will send you an email with the surveys that best suit your interests.
- Simple, easy-to-use platform
- Each survey awards the user a number of points that varies based on the length of the questionnaire
- Points can be accumulated and exchanged for:
- Funds paid out through PayPal
- Gift cards from Amazon and Starbucks, among others
- Donations to charities
This is one of the most established companies in the paid survey industry, with a platform available in over 80 countries. To sign up, first create an account and fill out your profile. Marketagent will send you surveys that are the most relevant based on your profile characteristics. This means that you can’t just complete any survey, only those that the platform believes you are capable of answering.
- Points are cumulative and can be:
- Exchanged for cash and received via PayPal
- Donated to charities
- Earn a commission for each new member you invite
- Raffles for community members
- Minimum amount of points that can be redeemed is 200 (equivalent to 2 euros), and the withdrawal of rewards over 15 euros are commission-free
- Surveys can be completed within the Marketagent app
- Minimum age to participate is 14
This is a unique platform where you can earn money by answering surveys and performing other minor tasks.
- In addition to surveys, it offers a variety of paid activities such as:
- Watching videos
- Posting on Facebook
- Playing virtual games
- Installing apps on your phone
- Commission-based referral program
- Payments are made weekly to users who have reached the minimum goal of $10
- Depending on your location, withdraw money via Payeer, Bitcoin, Skrill, Neteller, AirTM, TangoCard, or bank transfer. If you choose to cash out via AirTM, you can withdraw funds with PayPal.
This platform allows you to earn money by answering surveys and completing other small tasks. It’s available in the majority of countries across the Americas, Asia, Europe, and parts of Africa.
- The platform has useful and clear information
- Paid virtual activities include:
- Completing surveys
- Watching videos
- Playing games
- Doing internet searches
- For each activity you complete, you earn points that you can redeem for:
- Gift cards from major retailers such as Amazon and Walmart
- Cash (via PayPal)
This is a well-known platform where you can engage in a variety of paid online activities.
- Receive award points for every activity you complete, such as:
- Answering surveys
- Inviting your friends to sign up
- Participating in virtual games
- Sharing your opinion on content published by the community
- Depending on the length and type of survey, you can earn between 15 and 50,000 points
- Points can be redeemed for rewards such as:
- Vouchers from major stores and brands
- Cash (via PayPal)
- Receive 500 points as a welcome bonus after sign-up
- Conduct sweepstakes for important prizes
- Surveys can be completed in the Toluna app
This platform allows you to take part in a large number of online surveys and rewards users through a points system.
- Points are redeemable for:
- Amazon gift cards
- Cash (via PayPal, Skrill, MoneyGram, or Western Union)
- Website is easy to use and has a lot of useful information
- Minimum for withdrawing funds is $10
ACOP is a paid survey platform for users from all over the world. For each completed survey, the user receives redeemable points.
- Points are cumulative and can be:
- Redeemed for cash
- Donated to charity
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $10
- Minimum age to participate is 14
How to Choose Credible Paid Online Surveys
Aside from the paid survey platforms we mentioned above, there are dozens of other websites that provide similar opportunities to earn money. We recommend that you consider the following factors when selecting the best alternatives:
Most paid online surveys offer cash and gift cards as rewards. Consider what each site offers before you sign up; remember that your time is limited and very valuable!
Each survey requires just a few minutes of your time. Shorter ones can take about five minutes, while longer surveys could take around 20-30 minutes to complete. In general, longer surveys offer the highest rewards.
Most reliable paid survey platforms work in a similar way:
- They offer surveys to answer at any time
- Some may require the user to complete a personal profile to provide them with specific surveys that best suit their characteristics and market research needs
- They offer a small amount of cash as a reward
- The personal information they collect is generally minimal, and survey results are usually anonymous
- The websites are well-designed and free of any egregious errors in grammar or spelling
Beware of survey scams. Some websites prey on unsuspecting users to steal their personal information or money. Most phony sites have the following in common:
- Promises of big payouts. It’s true that if you invest a considerable amount of time in completing surveys, you can earn a significant amount of money, but it won’t be enough to live off of this alone, let alone become wealthy. As previously stated, the purpose of surveys is to generate extra income. As a result, any website that promises a large sum of money in exchange for answering questions is almost certainly a scam.
- They ask for confidential or personal information. All legitimate paid survey websites will ask for basic information in order to set up your personal account, but those that ask for confidential information are probably a scam. Be suspicious of any site that asks for your social security number, bank account information, or credit card numbers, among others.
- Charge a fee. You should never have to pay anything to complete paid online surveys. All reliable websites that provide surveys are free, both when you register and when you complete questionnaires or withdraw rewards. Be suspicious of any website that charges you for this.
- Lack of information about payments. Choose websites that have clear and concise information about payouts or the reward structure for completing paid online surveys.
- Contain misspellings, grammatical errors or strange word choices.
Privacy and data
How to Verify Survey Sites
There is currently no official way to determine which survey is the best or most reliable. However, some guidelines can be followed to get a better picture. The following are the best ways to determine whether a paid survey site is legitimate:
- Read through the comments, ratings, and reviews for the platform you want to use. Another user's feedback is a good way to assess the quality of a website.
- Investigate the platform's history and track record. The most credible are usually the ones that have been around the longest.
- Check to see if the website is accredited. Although this is not a required indicator of trustworthy paid surveys, it is an added bonus.
Earning Money from Home Has Never Been Easier!
Paid online surveys can provide you with an excellent source of additional income. We hope you found everything you needed in this guide to get started on this profitable endeavor.
What are you waiting for? Start earning money right away! Join the SABEResPODER Rewards program from the comfort of your own home and watch your savings grow. If you know someone who would benefit from this guide, be a friend and pass it on!If you have any questions about this or other topics, feel free to contact us, we'd love to help.